Wednesday, October 26, 2016

the worst thing I ever did as a child that I was punished for

 My father was so strict to me. There were many rules in my home.for example I could not argue with my mom and I must back to my home befor 10 pm. One day I went a birthday party with my friends.we were too happy to forget the time. When I realized that it was the time to back my home,it's already 12:00 in the evening. I found that my parents had been called me for many times. I felt so bad for this. I run to my house and my parents was standed in front of the house, my mother was crying and my father was so angry. I was so scared that I could not look at my father 's eyes.
My father shouted at me. I was crying and crying and then my dad told me that I couldn't enter my room and standed in front of the wall all the night to introspect. So I standed there and crying all the night until my dad forgive me. From then on I was never forgot about the time I should go back to my home.

1 comment: