Monday, October 31, 2016

The Hitchhiker

One day My friends and his parents wanted to drive to Canada from New York. On the way to Canada they found a man standing on the side of road and wanted to join them to Canada. My friend 's mom thought it was too dangerous for them to take this strange man but his father thought that they should be friendly to a person who was faced trouble so they stopped the car and let the man get into the car. The man said he is a country music singer he wanted to inspire himself so he did not bring money on his way to the finall place. And then he sing the song that he wrote by himeself. It was a really good song my friend love it. He told my friend the story about his vagrancy. He can take money by sing the song at the square. Finally the singer was get off the car at the gas station and he buy some food for my friend and his parents. It was a very interesting day.

1 comment: