Thursday, November 3, 2016

Autumn in my school campus

Autumn is coming, weather is becoming cold, lots of students wear the jackets because the weather. I can see a tree with beautiful red leaves from my classroom window, many students was running in the building for their class. The building in front of my classroom window is a china traditional building. It is really like the building in my hometown Beijing. Every time I saw it, I will feel homesick. Today is a cloudy day. We couldn't saw the sun sight. The sky was crowded by clouds. The color on the  other trees was turn into yellow from green. In fact, I am not really like autumn, because everything will make me feel longly and sad in this season.

1 comment:

  1. Too bad the sun's rays weren't bouncing off of the leaves. It's so beautiful when that happens.

    ReplyDelete